Welcome to CM on the Net. This blog was created by the students of the Master´s degree "Community Manager Plus", held at the Chamber of Comerce of Pontevedra. This is a meeting point for those who are interested in Community Management. We will use this blog to share information relades to CM (job offers, conferences, courses,press articles, etc.), create relationships amongst the students, the teachers and the rest of the CM community,....and why not? it will also help us to improve our English, nesessary for a better performance of this job

miércoles, 11 de enero de 2012

Anecdote

Last year I was living in Portugal. Normally I ate in a fantastic restaurant for five euros everyday, very cheap and good. I made friends with every one at the restaurant and we talked about ourselves. One day I stopped going there because I had christmas vacation and I went home for three weeks.
When I came back to Portugal, I went to lunch at the restaurant but, when I opened the door and greeted everyone, they looked afraid when they saw me. I didn`t understand anything.
They thought that I was dead... they were seeing a phantom!
I´m alive, I promise.

2 comentarios: